And, the Club’s determination to deliver cost-effective options for Season Ticket purchasers doesn’t stop there, with a number of further initiatives introduced for the 2017/18 season, including:
- A new reduced price category for fans aged between 22 and 24
- ‘Early Bird’ deadline removed and no subsequent increase in pricing
- Removal of all Season Ticket prices exceeding the aggregate, seasonal cost of the £30 away ticket.
Sales will commence earlier than previous seasons in order to give fans the opportunity to take advantage of the extended Direct Debit options. From Monday 16 January, existing Season Ticket holders will be able to renew for 2017/18 and spread their payments over 12 months for the first time – and will have until Thursday 6 April to guarantee their same seats.
Non-Season Ticket holders will have the opportunity to register their interest online from 16 January. Applications will be processed on a first-come-first-served basis following the Guarantee Your Seat deadline on 6 April, with Foreverton members who register an interest taking priority.
Blues aged between 22 and 24 on 31 August 2017, will benefit from the introduction of a new Young Adult category – priced at just £380 (£20 per game) across all stands.
In 2017/18, the Club will not increase prices at the end of the ‘Early Bird window’. Accordingly, Adult Season Tickets for 2017/18 will be available right up to kick-off of the new season from £420 – less than £23 per game.
- Evertonians aged 10 or under on or before 31 August 2017 can take advantage of the price freeze with Kids’ Season Tickets frozen at £95 – just £5 per game – and available in any stand across the Stadium.
- Blues aged between 11 and 17 on 31 August 2017 will continue to benefit from Junior Season Tickets priced at £149 anywhere in the stadium.
- Supporters aged between 18 and 21 on 31 August 2017 will again be able to purchase a Young Adult 18-21 Season Ticket priced at £299 across all stands, costing less than £16 per game.
- Senior supporters’, those aged 65 or over on 31 August 2017, also remain unchanged at £299 across all stands.
Everton CEO Robert Elstone said: “Fans are the lifeblood of our Club and, as always, we have worked hard this year, in collaboration with our Fans’ Forum, to ensure we provide a package of Season Ticket options that keeps watching football at Goodison Park affordable.
“The introduction of the extended Direct Debit payment options gives existing Season Ticket holders the opportunity to spread their payments evenly across the year. We have made a number of price reductions over the last two seasons, and when reviewing next season’s pricing we felt it important that we assist those fans who may be starting out in their careers by introducing a new tier to our Young Adult category – extending the age range to 24 and easing the progression to Adult Season Ticket pricing.”
More than 1,000 existing Season Ticket holders will be eligible to benefit from the new Young Adult 22-24 category.
Implementation of the new 11 and 12-month Direct Debit scheme is available for Season Ticket holders renewing before the end of February and January respectively – allowing existing Season Ticket holders the opportunity to spread their payments over a longer period. Other options for supporters wishing to spread their payments include the offer of a 10-month interest-free payment option through the Everton Mastercard as well as other monthly Direct Debit choices.
Record sales for the 2016/17 season resulted in eight out of every 10 seats in the stadium being occupied by a Season Ticket holder. With the demand for tickets higher than ever, every home Premier League fixture so far this term has been a sell-out.